Get your own copy of Ashley’s new book You Turn at youturnbook.com!
Where do you want your friendships to improve?
This week, Ash steps into a conversation with guest Silvy Khoucasian a relationship coach, therapist, and writer, to discuss relationships. And this week, the love category isn’t romantic…it’s all about friendships.
Silvy and Ash discuss setting boundaries, attachment styles, communication with a friendship dynamic, and much more. Here is a conversation between two close friends sharing how to build a relationship that is filled with value and depth.
Nourish your soul today, and invest in building your friendships. Enjoy!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Attachment framework understanding in relation to how we show up as a friend.
- How to create freedom within relationships.
- How to decipher between acquaintances, casual connections, and close friendships.
- How to allow friendships to be a pathway to personal growth and expansion.
- Setting boundaries with friends.
Where to Connect with Silvy Khoucasian
Want to upgrade your health?
Visit organifi.com/youturn and enter code YOUTURN to get 20% off at check out!
Ready to reclaim your health and arm your immune system with nutrition?
Visit athleticgreens.com/YOUTURN to get a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path: