Where are you looking for more compassion?
Dr. Kristin Neff is a pioneer in self-compassion research, an Associate Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin, and an author here to share how to cultivate self-compassion for a more fulfilling life.
Self-compassion is not only about tenderness and softness toward yourself. Tune in to learn what self-compassion truly is and how it can be a tool for abundance and expansion in your life. Dr. Kristin and Ash dive into actionable practices to build more compassion, amplify your sense of self-worth, set boundaries with compassion, and so much more!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to use self-compassion for motivation and overcoming failure.
- Tools to build the compassion muscle for yourself and others.
- The difference and distinction between self-compassion and self-esteem.
- How to set boundaries in your life with compassion.
- Gender role socialization’s impact on how we care for ourselves.
Where to Connect with Dr. Kristin Neff
Get Her New Book: Fierce Self Compassion by Dr. Kristin Neff
Want to upgrade your health?
Visit organifi.com/youturn and enter code YOUTURN to get 20% off at check out!
Herbal Face Food
Are you ready for smooth and clear skin?
Try Herbal Face Food, the most potent anti-aging, anti-viral skincare product on the market.
Visit ashleystahl.com/skin and use code ASHLEY20 for 20% off your order of Herbal Face Food!
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path: