This week, Ash talks with Erica Cuni, known as “The Burnout Professor.” Erica is an integrative psychotherapist and founder of The C.U.N.I. Method here to talk through burnout and tools to reduce stress.
Erica and Ash dive into what causes burnout, actionable exercises to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression naturally, and so much more. Whether you are feeling burnt out at work and feel stuck or are wanting to understand your body better…this episode is for you. Erica also discusses preverbal trauma, prenatal stress, and genetic markers that may contribute to your current state. This episode has so much insight; be sure to tune in!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- When to use breathwork, meditation, or coregulation to reduce burnout symptoms.
- How to regulate your nervous system naturally and instantly.
- How to be more authentic, and how authenticity impacts mental well-being.
- The impact of your upbringing may impact your current life patterns.
- The physiology behind calming your nervous system.
Connect with Erica Cuni
The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
What Happened to You by Dr. Bruce Perry & Oprah Winfrey
Accept the Myth of Normal by Gabor Mate
Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path:
Read to take ownership of your health and feel your best? Visit choosejoi.co/youturn and get 20% off any labs.
If you are committed to creating wealth, health, happiness, and massive impact in all areas of your life, listen to The Kelly Roach show – link.chtbl.com/thekellyroachshow