How often do you practice mindfulness?
Hector Marcel is a social entrepreneur, speaker, and change management professional. Hector is also the director of 3 Jewels, a nonprofit organization that offers inner and outer methods towards enlightenment, and is here to share how to meditate and use it as a tool to move towards your life’s purpose.
If you are struggling to quiet your mind or are looking for tools to create more peace in your life, this episode is for you! Hector and Ash dive into ways to meditate to calm anxiety, expand spiritual awareness, and move toward enlightenment.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- What does meditation really mean, and how does it impact your daily life.
- Different styles of meditation to explore.
- How to create and use community for meditation and mindfulness.
- Practices to release attachment and lean into the discomfort of distraction.
- A perspective to take on death and challenges in life.
- Meditation as a vehicle to your dharma.
Where to Connect with Hector Marcel
Attend the Inner Path to Freedom Retreat
Ready to stress less, and live more?
Visit curednutrition.com/youturn and use code YOUTURN at checkout to get 20% off!
Want to upgrade your health? Visit organifi.com/youturn and enter code YOUTURN to get 20% off at check out!
Ready to reclaim your health and arm your immune system with nutrition?
Visit athleticgreens.com/YOUTURN to get a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
Connect with Ash:
Take a FREE Quiz to Discover Your Most Authentic Career Path: